Director: Sam McKelvey, MBA, PT
Reagan Williams, PT
Patricia DeLucia, PTA
Becky Jenkins, Billing Specialist
- Patients are an integral part of their care and must actively participate in the clinic and at home or work in order to maximize rehab gains and improve their quality of life.
- Clinicians must offer individualized care based on examination findings and validated treatment techniques to maximize patient gains. Each patient must be treated as an individual, not as a diagnosis.
- Flexibility and a dynamic therapist-patient interaction are key factors to reaching goals.
- To be successful we must constantly perform self-evaluations, consistently strive to improve our skills, integrate valid research into our treatment practices and listen to our patients and clients.
- Aquatic Therapy
We are the only area clinic with a heated pool!
The pool provides support via the water, and relaxation via the heat that allows increased movement and helps the patient transition to land based exercises.
The pool works very well for post surgical, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and sports injuries.
- Manual Therapy
By definition means hands-on, one on one therapy that can include soft tissue techniques, joint mobilization, and traction.
- Therapuetic Exercise
Postural restoration, strengthening/stretching, resistive exercise, aerobic conditioning, neuromuscular re-education, functional adaptive training.
- Traditional Modalities
Electrical stimulation, ultrasound, traction, thermotherapy, cryotherapy and treatment for chronic edema.
- Industrial Rehab Services
Functional Capacity Evaluations, work conditioning and acute rehab following injury.